BLACK AND WHITE TRENDS ARE BACK FOR SPRING !
- Choose your favorite top and pair it with a solid black or white pencil skirt.
- Black and white flats or sandals look great with any solid outfit.
- Accessorize with black and white bangle bracelets or necklace.
- Choose vertical patterns or small patterns for the most flattering look.
- Wear on your smallest body part. If you’re bottom heavy, wear it on top and
- and if you want a little more hip attention, wear it on your bottom.
- Pair it with a splash of yellow , pink or red!
Visit this website: http://stichez.bigcartel.com/
An outfit isn’t complete without great pieces of jewelry!
So take a few minutes to check these designers out !
You can make the following combos using the color wheel as your guide:
1. Colors directly next to each other (i.e. yellow and yellow-orange; yellow and yellow-green; violet and blue-violet, etc.)
2. Colors that form right (90 degree) angles with each other (i.e. yellow and red-orange; blue and violet-red; green and orange, etc.)
3. Colors directly across from each other (i.e. yellow and violet; blue and orange; red and green, etc.)
4. Colors that form a T (i.e. blue, orange, and violet-red; yellow, violet, and red-orange; yellow, blue-green, and red-orange, etc.)
5. Colors that form an X (i.e. blue, orange, violet-red, and yellow, violet, blue-green, and red-orange, etc.)
6. Brown, Black and Grey are neutral colors so, all colors can be combined with them. Enjoy.
Cute outfit! Flats may be a little more comfortable.
Have fun with clothes again!
Cute and Pink for a fun weekend!
Looks what hot in European fashion. Yes, including the nice man bag.
Check Out this Video of Michael Kors 2012 Fashion week.